Ongoing Institute Research
- First-year Research Immersion Program (FRI) (70 students across 3 sections). Investigating the genotype-phenotype-environment interaction.
- Single environment experiments in greenhouse with ecotypes and knockout lines.
- SALK knockouts genetic screening.
Student Lead Projects
- They grow up so fast: undergraduate students investigate the impact of nutrients and genotype on Arabidopsis thaliana phenotype.
- HELP: we are under attack!: How different genetic lines of Arabidopsis thaliana react to simulated herbivory.
- Genetic screening and phenotyping of previously unscreened SALK knockouts lines.