The unPAK database is the warehouse for data generated by unPAK project researchers located at multiple institutions.
- Data is continuously being added to the database as experiments are conducted.
- Our short-term goal is to collect phenotype data for each of 3,700 insertional mutant lines grown in one standard environment.
- Additionally, a subset of insertional mutant lines will be grown across multiple environments.
- Click here to access the database: unPAK Database
- New to the database? View our tutorial to get started by clicking here: unPAK Database Tutorial – Identifying Arabidopsis lines from phenotypes
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2016-2017